Our auto-payment policy is designed to minimize administrative time spent on billing so that it can be better spent improving the quality of the education we provide at our school. We understand that unexpected things like identity theft or a stolen purse may require cancellation of existing accounts or necessitate modifications in pending auto-drafts. In order to ensure that emergency changes are handled effectively, we have a procedure in place that applies to any and all requests for auto-payment changes.
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Name on Payment Account: This is the name of the adult listed on your ACH form; the person whose bank account the monthly payment is drawn from.
- Name of Your Child: If you have more than one child at the school, please list them all here.
- Description of the Change You are Requesting: Ex. Need to remove Bank of America account#******* from all future auto-drafts.
- New ACH Payment Information: Click here to download blank ACH form.
- Date of Next Scheduled Payment:
- Alternate Payment Method: If no new bank account has been established then please fill out and attach this form in order to arrange a one-time payment. This form must be filled out in its entirety or the adjustment will not be made.
All of this information must be received at least 7 days prior to the next payment date if the change is to be applied to the next month's payment.